This section will take you through the process of how to enable and configure your Busy Bunny Manager settings.
Each setting has a dedication training guide. See below for a brief description of each and click on a topic for more information.
- General - Allows you to manage settings related to Week Start Day, Date Format, Time Format, Default reporting view, and Region preferences.
- Personal - Allows you to manage personal information and password information
- Notification - Allows you to enable notifications regarding Approvals, Clock Ins/Outs, and Break Tracking
- Company - Site information is managed within the Company settings and allows you to manage site specific information and employee rules for the site
- Employees - Allows you to manage employee information such as pay rate, and position
- Positions - Allows you to create and manage positions, per site, that can be assigned to your employees
- Pay Rules - Allows you to enable and configure pay rules related to Break Time, Overtime, Holiday Pay, Night Pay and Weekly Allowance
- Announcements - Provides you with updates from our team regarding application information
- Version Information - Allows you to view the version of the application you are using
To access settings:
- Select the more options icon  in the bottom navigation.
- Select Settings
Need additional help?
Should you still have questions and/or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.