What is your total labor cost? What trends do my labor costs follow? What percentage of total labor cost does each employee represent?
The Pay report provides these answers, and more, with its aggregated view of Daily, Weekly and Monthly pay costs, including comparative data to track trend over time.
Keep in mind that pay rates must be entered for each employee in order for costs to calculate. To find out more about setting up pay rates for your employees, see Employees details.
Run the Pay Report
To run the pay report:
- Select the more options icon within the bottom navigation
- Select Reports
- Select Pay Report
- Select the calendar icon to adjust the date range
- Select the location pin icon to filter the report by site (applicable to multi-site accounts)
- Select the export icon to export the report to a csv file or to save it as a pdf
- Select your report view:
- Daily: Provides pay totals by day
- Weekly: Provides pay totals by week
- Monthly: Provides pay totals by month
- The trend chart shows both current values/trend [BLUE] and the comparison to last period (Day, Week or Month) [YELLOW]
- Select a metric within the chart table to view employee wage percentages against total cost for the selected date range
- Select an employee to navigate to their time card report for the selected date range
- Select any shift to view additional details and/or to make changes
Report exporting capabilities allow managers to share relevant information with others directly and in a timely fashion.
The export support to different formats allow managers to decide on how that information is shared (via csv or PDF file).
Any report that can be exported will have an export icon within the top right navigation of the report.
To export a report:
- Select the export icon
- Select export preference
- Once you have selected your preference, you will be given additional prompts that allow you to dictate where the file goes (e.g. share it, print in, saved it to your device, etc...)
Need additional help?
Should you still have questions and/or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.