Accessing Busy Bunny is easy. Once you have downloaded the Busy Bunny Manager application, you'll want to register your account.
This section will take you through:
- Account Registration
- Logging In
- Recovering Forgotten Password information
To create a Busy Bunny Manager account:
- Open the Busy Bunny Manager app downloaded from your mobile app store.
- Clickto create a new account.
- Fill the following fields out to complete your registration
- Email address
- Company Name
- Click to complete your registration.
To log into the application:
- Open the Busy Bunny Manager app downloaded from your mobile app store
- You will be given several different options for logging in (e.g. Apple ID, Google, Kakao, Email)
- Enter registered Email address
- Enter Password
- Once you have registered and logged in, you will have the ability to enable a setting that allows you use Face Recognition or Fingerprint ID to log in
- To enable this setting, select the more options icon within the bottom right navigation and then Personal
- From here, select Biometric Access and then the activation icon to enable this feature
- Once enabled, you'll be able to select Biometric Access as a method for logging in moving forward
If you have forgotten your password:
- Clickon the login screen of the Busy Bunny Manager app.
- Enter the Email address currently registered.
- Check your email and click the reset password link within the email to reset your password.
- Log into the app using the new password