Your "site" represents your place of business. Whether you own a restaurant, laundry mat, gym, boutique, etc., any place of business you own can be set up as a unique site within Busy Bunny Manager.
This article will take you through the process of how to add sites to your company and establishing employee rules for each site that you set up.
Site StructureBefore you begin adding or modifying site information, please note the following distinctions.
When you initially registered (signed up) with Busy Bunny Manager, you had to enter a company name.
Busy Bunny Manager defines "company" as the corporate entity that owns a "site" (the place of business).
- Company = Gadget Enterprises, LLC
- Site 1 = Gadget's Coffee Malibu
- Site 2 = Gadget's Coffee Hollywood
- Site 3 = Gadget's & Gizmo's Hollywood
Company and site details are managed separately within the app, and can be viewed or modified at any time.
Click here for more information regarding company information.
You will be able to configure employee and site settings independently of each other, to ensure that you can enforce different rules for each of your businesses.
Remember, if you have only one site, you do not need to add a site. You can simply edit the default name of the site that was created when you registered for an account.
Accessing Site Information
To access site information:
- Select the more options icon within the bottom navigation
- Select Store Management
- Select Sites
- Any sites previously created will be listed
Add a Site
- Select the plus icon at the top right to create a new site
- Enter the site Name, Site Number, Address and select Add
- The new site will appear within your site list
- Once you have finished adding sites, you can begin configuring settings for each
Modify Site Information
Within site information, you can view or modify the name, number and address of the business.
Select any field to the right of a category to enter or modify site details.
Within each site, there are a number of settings that allow you to dictate scheduling behaviors for that site.
This section will describe those settings in more detail and will guide you through how to enable and modify them.
Some of the features below are only available when the employee uses the FREE Busy Bunny Employee app. To find out more about the Busy Bunny Employee app, see details at Employee App.
- Number of Employees - View employees that are currently assigned to this store. Employees must be assigned to a Site in order to schedule them for a shift at that Site
- Clock In/Out - Allows a manager to establish settings for clocking in/out
- Employees - Select all or specific employees to apply these settings
- Clock In - Set the allowed time frame for clock in (e.g. 15 minutes before shift start time)
- Clock Out - Set the allowed time frame to clock out (e.g. 30 mins after the end time)
- Match to Schedule - If enabled, clocking in and out will simply set the clock in/out time to the scheduled time. This is especially useful when the pay is agreed and you are not tracking specific clock in/out times
- Track Breaks - This will let your employees to start and breaks on the Busy Bunny Employee app and record those times
- Employee Acceptance - Configure what your employee will be have the ability to accept
- Schedule - If enabled, new and edited shift schedules need to be accepted by the employee through the Employee app
- Edit Time Card - If enabled, any changes to the time card will require the Employee to approve before the changes are finalized. This is especially useful to ensure any changes in their work hours are agreed by both you and your employee
- Employee Schedules Visibility - If enabled, employees that are connected to your site using the Busy Bunny Employee app, will be able to see all finalized employee schedules
- (Coming Soon!) Allow Shift Swaps - If enabled, employees will have the ability to request shift swaps with one another
- Additional settings will allow you to automate the selection process for employees or enable employees to select their own request recipients
- Regardless of the selection process, all shift swaps must be approved by the Manager before they can be finalized
- Click here for more information on Shift Swaps
Be sure to check out our Employee Settings help document for additional setting features.
Need additional help?
Should you still have questions and/or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.