Create a detailed or general task for your employees and get confirmation directly from your team when the job is done.
Save yourself some time! We recommend that you set up a Task Library for any recurring or frequently occurring tasks. This will not only save you time when assigning tasks to your employees, but it also allows you to create detailed instructions that don't have to be reentered each time you want to assign it. Click here for more information on creating a Task Library.
Create a new Task
- Select the task icon in the bottom navigation
- Select the plus iconat the top right navigation to create a new task
- Enter a task name
- If you've created common tasks, select Common Tasks to select a task from your list
- The selection of a common task will auto-populate any details you entered as part of that task, including category assignment (if created and applied)
- Enter task details
- This is where you can outline what needs to be done and specify the steps that need to be taken to complete the task
- Assign the task to a Category (optional)
- Tasks can be organized into categories (e.g. Cleaning, Store Opening Procedure, Inventory, etc.)
- If you've created task categories, click on Category to select from your list
- Select a store by clicking on the Store name
- Select date (current date will be displayed)
- Multiple days (up to 10) may be selected for a recurring task.
- Select deadline (Any Time or Set Time)
- Assign the task
- Task assignments will be visible to ALL employees, even when assigned to specific team members
- The default selection of None will mean that anyone can pick up the task to complete it
- Select Save
Edit a Task
- Select an existing task
- Select Edit
- Make desired changes within the task
- Select Save
- Any modifications will be reflected
- Select to navigate back
How do I complete a task? Click here to view additional information regarding Task Completion.
Need additional help?
Should you still have questions and/or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.