Employees are the crew members that work in your site(s).
Employees serve as the backbone to your business. They interact with your customers, complete tasks to support daily operations, and report and in some cases resolve, unexpected issues that arise.
Hiring and scheduling employees allows your business to function. Empowering your employees with the right set of tools allows it (and your team) to thrive.
This article will illustrate how to view , add and modify employee information.
- Select the more options icon at the bottom right navigation
- Select Store Management
- Select Employees
- Employees are sorted in alphabetical order by first name
- If you have more than one store, employees will appear within the "unassigned" section until they have been assigned to a site
Employees can be viewed in the following ways:
- By Site - Sorted by site. Employees assigned to more than one site will be shown under each site to which they are assigned. Employees that are not assigned to a site will not be shown
- By Employee - Sorted by Active (assigned to a site) vs. Inactive (not assigned to a site) employees
- By Position - Sorted by position. Employees assigned to more than one position will be shown under each position to which they are assigned. Employees that are not assigned to a position will not be shown
If you have multiple sites that use the same position titles, positions may appear duplicated when viewing employees By Position. Positions by the same name are still unique to each site and therefore will be listed separately in this view.
As a complete solution that interacts with employees seamlessly, there are a few methods to add a new Employee that works best for your business.
- To see full details, please follow the instructions at Add Employees
Modify Employee Information
To modify employee information:
- Select an employee to edit
- Select Edit to modify their information and work details
Once the employee is selected you can edit the following details:
These are basic details of the employee:
- Name - This is the name of the employee and changes to the name are only visible in the Manager app
- Email - This is the email of the employee and is set by the employee through the Employee app
- Phone - This is the phone number of the employee and is set by the employee through the Employee app
- Address - This is the address of thee employee and changes to the address are only visible in the Manager app
This is the site assignment for this employee, where you can select the site the employee is working.
Positions represent the role the employee holds at the site. A good example is "Cashier" at a supermarket.
This allows you to assign you employees to appropriate Positions.
This is the date the employee joined the company.
Hourly wage is the hourly pay rate for your employee.
To set a wage:
- Select within the wage field to enter a wage
- Add a pay rate by selecting the plus icon on the top right navigation, of the Hourly Wage screen
- Add the following information:
- Hourly Wage - This is the regular pay rate of the employee per hour
- Start Date - This is the effective date of this pay rate. This particularly important during raises and pay rate changes since reports and calculations will use this date to give an accurate total
- Select Save - Saves entries and edits
Deleting an Employee
To delete an employee:
- Select the employee
- Select Edit at the top right corner
- Select Delete to delete the employee
- Select Delete again to confirm
Once an employee is deleted, the employee can not be recovered so please confirm before deleting.
Even if an employee record is deleted, their work record will still be preserved for any reports covering the period of time that the employee worked.
Need additional help?
Should you still have questions and/or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.