Accessing Review Kitty is easy. Once you have downloaded the Review Kitty application, you'll want to register your account.
This section will take you through:
- Account Registration
- Logging In
- Recovering Password
- Next Steps
Download the app to begin!
To create a Review Kitty account:
- Open the Review Kitty app downloaded from your mobile app store.
- Clickto create a new account.
- Fill the following fields out to complete your registration
- Email address
- Company Name
- Click to complete your registration
To log into the application:
- Open the Review Kitty app downloaded from your mobile app store
- You will be given several different options for logging in (e.g. Apple ID, Google, Kakao, Email)
- Enter registered Email address
- Enter Password
- Once you have registered and logged in, you will have the ability to enable a setting that allows you use Face Recognition or Fingerprint ID to log in
- To enable this setting, select the settings icon within the bottom right navigation and then Personal
- From here, select Biometric Access and then the activation icon to enable this feature
- Once enabled, you'll be able to select the biometric access option as a method for logging in moving forward
If you have forgotten your password:
- Clickon the login screen of the Review Kitty app.
- Enter the Email address currently registered.
- Check your email and click the reset password link within the email to reset your password.
- Log into the app using the new password
Now that you have registered your account, you're ready to go! Next, you'll want to be sure to review your questions and ensure that your site details are accurate.
Click here for more information regarding Question Management or here for more information regarding Site Management.
In the event you experience any issues when trying to register a new account, log in or with password resets, please don't hesitate to contact us.