The notification feed allows you to view individual customer submissions.
Submissions are delivered in real-time and the application allows you to adjust your alerts based on selected score thresholds.
To view Notifications:
- Select the notifications icon within the bottom navigation of the app
- The feed will reflect all customer submissions received to date, with the most current submissions at the top
- Unread notifications will be denoted by an unread icon
- Select any submission to view additional details
- Select to mark all notifications as read
You can set thresholds for the type of notifications you wish to receive and will be alerted based on the preferences you set.
To update notification settings:
- Select the settings icon within the bottom navigation
- Select Notification
- Notifications are automatically enabled when you register a site
- Select High Score to set your notification alert based on a high score threshold
- Select Low Score to set your notification alert based on a low score threshold
- You can disable notifications at any time by selecting the enable icon to disable it