This section will take you through the process of how to enable and configure your Review Kitty settings.
Review Kitty settings allow a user to manage personal information, notification preferences, additional integrations, and more.
Each setting referenced below, has a dedicated training article to assist you in establishing your preferences.
Select a topic below to access additional information regarding that setting.
To access Settings:
- Select the settings icon within the bottom navigation
- Select the following:
- General - Manage settings related to Week Start Day, Date Format, Default reporting view, and Region preferences
- Personal - Manage personal information and password information
- Site - Manage site information, and location and tag assignments
- Question - Manage the questions that will appear when customers scan your QR code(s)
- Location - Manage location names and site assignments for the locations you create
- Tag - Manage tag names and site assignments for the tags you create
- Notification - Enable notifications and set notification thresholds
- Account - Manage your Review Kitty subscription
- Help - Select this icon where visible to navigate to Review Kitty help articles
- Suggestions or Bugs - Submit suggestions or report bugs directly to the Review Kitty support team
- Version Information - View the version of the application you are using
- Announcements - Access updates from our support team regarding application information
- Log Out - Select this option to log out of the application