Accessing Busy Bunny is easy! Once you have downloaded the Busy Bunny Manager application, you'll want to register your account.
Registering for an account is what you gives you access to the app. If you have multiple sites, no problem! You only need one login for multiple sites so the registration process will only occur one time.
This section will take you through:
- Account Registration
- Logging In
- Recovering Forgotten Password information
To create a Busy Bunny Manager account:
- Open the Busy Bunny Manager app downloaded from your mobile app store.
- You will be given several options to sign up through (e.g. Apple ID, Google, Kakao, Email); select your preference
- Selectto create a new account.
- Fill the following fields out to complete your registration
- Email address
- Company Name
- Select to complete your registration.
To log into the application:
- Open the Busy Bunny Manager app downloaded from your mobile app store
- You will be given several different options for logging in (e.g. Apple ID, Google, Kakao, Email)
- Enter registered Email address
- Enter Password
- Once you have registered and logged in, you will have the ability to enable a setting that allows you use Face Recognition or Fingerprint ID to log in
- To enable this setting, select the more options icon within the bottom right navigation and then Personal
- From here, select Biometric Access and then the activation icon to enable this feature
- Once enabled, you'll be able to select Biometric Access as a method for logging in moving forward
If you have forgotten your password:
- Selecton the login screen of the Busy Bunny Manager app.
- Enter the Email address currently registered.
- Check your email and click the reset password link within the email to reset your password.
- Log into the app using the new password
Need additional help?
Should you still have questions and/or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.